Posted: September 5, 2013
Comica Comiket Fall 2013
The Independent Comics Fair
Plus a Cavalcade of Crazy Cartoonists drawing live
on the big screen in the
Saturday 2 NOVEMBER 2013
DOORS GLIDE open at 11:00hrs until 19:00hrs.
ADMISSION FREE TO VISITORS
CENTRAL Saint MARTINS COLLEGE OF ARTS AND DESIGN
Metro: King’s Cross-St Pancras
Posted: September 30, 2013
On 2 November 2013 a Cavalcade of Crazy Cartoonists will razzle dazzle us all with drawing live projected onto a big screen in the Comica Drawing Parade.
Here are our esteemed Guests lining up for the Drawing Parade, in order of performance:
- 11.00-11.30 Katie Green (Lighter Than My Shadow and The Crystal Mirror)
- 11.30-12.00 David O’Connell (Tozo, A Corner of Paradise, Monster & Chips and Ink+Paper)
- 12.00-12.30 Kripa Joshi (Miss Moti and The Strumpet)
- 12.30-1.00 Dan Berry (The Suitcase, Hey You, Cat Island)
- 1.00-1.30 Takayo Akiyama (Siamese Twins, Y-Front Mouse, Food According to Awesome and Possum and Annabel and Coco)
- 1.30-2.00 Isabel Greenberg (The Encyclopedia of Early Earth)
- 2.00-2.30 Jingxuan Hu (Lament, Liquid City)
- 2.30-3.00 Ginny & Penelope Skinner (Briony Hatch)
- 3.00-3.30 Oscar Zarate (Geoffrey The Tube Train & The Fat Comedian, A Small Killing and The Park)
- 3.30-4.00 Ilya (End of the Century Club, Manga Shakespeare: King Lear and Room For Love)
- 4.00-4.30 Metaphrog (Louis graphic novels and Skint)
- 4.30-5.00 Alex Potts (Hand, The Comix Reader and Me, Talking To Myself About Myself, As Usual)
- 5.00-5.30 Gareth Brookes (The Black Project)
- 5.30-6.00 Krent Able (Krent Able’s Big Book of Mischief)
- 6.00-6.30 Grand Finale Double-Artist Jam! Zoom Rockman (The Zoom! and Skanky Pigeon in The Beano) and Gary Northfield (Derek The Sheep, The Phoenix and Teeny Tinysaurs)
Don’t miss these amazing Drawing Paraders drawing live before your very eyes!
Posted: September 5, 2013
The Platform Theatre Maps and Directions
This is the floorplan of the Platform Theatre. It may be revised later. Version One: 1 October 2013.
Tables measure 180cm long by 68cm wide.
Please note that this is the Plaform Theatre and we are not using the Studio Theatre this time. The main entrance is at the top. there are two entrances on the left and right of the auditorium. A service access gate is at the back or the bottom of the image.
Below is a floorplan of the Foyer of the Platform Theatre as it was arranged at the Spring 2013 Comica Comiket. We think it will have the same setup as this. The main entrance is at the bottom of the image. The entrance to the Platform theatre is on the left.